中文版 | English version
（The number of papers cited）:updated in March 2017, data from Google Scholar Citation.
6. Weiping MEI, Yu UMEZAWA, Chiyuki SASSA. “Feeding habits and isotopic niches shift of 6 early life mesopelagic fish from Kuroshio off southern Kyushu, Japan”. In preparation.
5. Ming Jiang, Huy-Tuan LE, Weiping MEI, Huihui Ruan, Hao Wu. Distribution of Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons in Water and Sediment from Zhoushan Coastal Area, China. Environmental science, 2014, 35(7): 2672-2679. (in Chinese) (5)
4. Weiping MEI, Huihui Ruan, Hao Wu.Residual characteristics and ecological risk assessment of polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs) in the surface sediments of Dishui Lake watershed.China Environmental Science, 2014, 34(8): 2086-2092. (in Chinese) (0)
3. Weiping MEI, Huihui Ruan, Hao Wu, Huy-Tuan LE , Ming Jiang. Distribution and ecological risk assessment of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in sediments from Dishui Lake water system. China Environmental Science, 2013, 33(11): 2069-2074. (in Chinese) (5)
2. Ming Jiang, Huihui Ruan, Weiping MEI. On the ecological risk assessment and the principal component analysis of heavy metals in the sediments of Dishui Lake. Journal of Safety and Environment, 2013, 13(3): 151-156. (in Chinese) (5)
1. Weiping MEI, Ming Jiang, Huihui Ruan, Jinjin Liu. Spatiotemporal distribution of chlorophyll-a and the relation to water quality variables in Dishui Lake of Shanghai, East China. Chinese Journal of Ecology, 2013, 32(5):1249-1254. (in Chinese) (1)
5. Weiping MEI, Yu UMEZAWA, Chiyuki SASSA. Stable isotopes shift of mesopelagic fish larvae in winter near Kuroshio off southwestern Kyushu, Japan. The Oceanographic Society of Japan Fall Symposium, Kagoshima, Japan (2016)
4. Weiping MEI, Yu UMEZAWA, Chiyuki SASSA. Weight-specific stable isotpe variation among 6 early life mesopelagic fish species from the northeastern East China Sea.. The 15th Joint International Symposium between Pukyong National University and Nagasaki University. Nagasaki, Japan (2016)
3. Weiping MEI (as volunteer staff). The 10th International Conference on the Applications of Stable Isotope Techniques to Ecological Studies (IsoEcol 2016).Tokyo, Japan (2016)
2. Weiping MEI, Yu UMEZAWA.Stable isotopes analysis to understand the feeding habits of mesopelagic fish larvae near the Kuroshio off southern Kyushu, Japan.. The 14th Joint International Symposium between Pukyong National University and Nagasaki University. Busan, Korea (2015)
1. Weiping MEI, Min JIANG. Stepwise regression analysis of chlorophyll-a of Dishui Lake based on principal component analysis. The 15th International Symposium on River and Lake Environments, Hunan, China (2012)
Format as: Names. Chapter title, in Book title. (year-month) Press Inc.
① This article represents the author’s personal point of view, does not represent any other position!
② Feel free to cite or share this article but please specify：The original URL of this article is http://meiweiping.cn